Business Phone Systems
Open Source VoIP Telephony that Elevates Customer Contacts and Lowers Costs
Because of evolving and converging technologies, people communicate in multiple ways. With so many options and evolution, you need VanBelkum to help you determine which methods are the best for your business communication needs and which are going to meet your expectations.
With your customized VanBelkum solution, the functions of independent methods are now converged into one network-based application. This means you can have:
- An office phone number you can forward to your cell phone
- Voicemail messages you can listen to via email
- Email you can listen to via your cell phone
- Easy to use Meet-Me conference bridge
- A recording function to monitor calls for quality purposes just like the “big” companies at a fraction of the cost!
- Private faxes sent only to your PC and viewed as email
With network based communication systems, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) connectivity is inherent to the system and is a standard feature. Other telephony applications available include auto attendant, ACD/call queues, integrated or unified messaging, PC integration, fax routing, IVR, speech recognition, email reader (text-to-speech), voicemail, remote users and multiple locations operation. Unlike many VoIP solutions, the VanBelkum solutions are designed to be affordable and scalable for small-to-medium size businesses.
Because VanBelkum has been in the recording and playback technologies since 1959, we were ideally situated with the expertise to begin providing voicemail and phone systems in the 1980′s. With over twenty-five years experience working with multiple converging technologies, VanBelkum is uniquely qualified to assist with your business communications system.